The Begining of the Lexington Era

Go down

The Begining of the Lexington Era

Post  Jesse and Alex on Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:56 pm

Prolouge
A new season... A new goal. Legends made from nothing at all. as a new legacy is being created. Two brothers are stepping up to the challenge and planning their path to greatness. the one thing all wrestlers crave since their first appearance or their first live show event
Scene One
Kicking it into High-gear with fresh new faces

The scene opens in the backstage area of TTH, where people can be seen conversing. The camera pans through the mass of people. two people that stand out the most are two brothers.A young man with black hair with a set of blonde spikes atop his head. the other is a little older, a little taller and has messy purple hair that is spiked up behind his head.Both wearing their usual street clothes. As the camera inches closer. their voices can be heard as they continue their conversation

|- The Punisher|/|| Jesse Lexington ||| The Powerhouse -|
Look Alex. I know you can handle Palermo,Just do what you always do. jump off shit and spin and you will have him beat. no doubt about it

Jesse punches his brother in the shoulder and smirks as Alex raises his arm and punches him back

|- The Loose Cannon||| Alex Lexington |\| Springboard -|
You know what? you're right. I'll make him know and fear the name Lexington. he won't be able to lock in his pathetic crossface. cause I'll be in the air, Blowing everyones mind!

You got that right brother, you have this match in the bag. All you need to do is stay fast on your feet and it's over for little Chris

They both start laughing and start walking back to their lockerroom only to stop and see the camera in their faces. the cameraman then points at them both signalling they had to cut their promo

Damn Jess. Look at that, the media is already hounding us. you want a snapshot of the soon to be First Tag Champs of TTH?

Alex and his brother both stand beside each other and their arms that are touching up into the air and point them at the camera with the Lexington Gun. Jesse then spins around on his feet in a full circle. hitting his brother in the back of the head. Alex drops his head after the hit and Jesse starts talking to the camera

This isn't the time to play Paparazi. it's time to Officially introduce ourselves.

He smirks as Alex raises his head back up to look into the camera and Jesse continues speaking

Hi I'm Jesse Lexington. you may know me from such films as "I'm Better than you" or "Chris's Mangina".

Alex starts laughing to himself and Jesse nudges him telling him to shut up

And I'm Alex. surely there is no reason for me to say i'm better cause i'd much rather just show them. just like i'll show Chris Palermo how good I actually am

Haha well now that you know us.. we are going to work our way up. beat the best and be the greatest. either by going all out. or Punishing them. we will defy all limitations of gravity and power... you think not? just step into the ring with us and see if you can prove otherwise

As Jess finishes talking, a slight cheer can be heard through the arena as they both walk off to the lockerroom and the camera fades to black

Last edited by Jesse and Alex on Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:23 am; edited 2 times in total

Jesse and Alex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Begining of the Lexington Era

Post  Jesse and Alex on Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:59 pm

Jesse: I know it's a little big, But I'm here to raise the standards Cool

Jesse and Alex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  palermo on Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:15 am

nice promo! I am anxious to our match Smile
palermo