I'm not in the first show of the season?

Go down

I'm not in the first show of the season? Empty I'm not in the first show of the season?

Post  NLB on Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:16 am

Why am I not in the show? I have a tag team partner and there isn't even 1 tag team match in the show (my partner doesn't have a match to), so, can I have a tag team match?
NLB
NLB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I'm not in the first show of the season? Empty Re: I'm not in the first show of the season?

Post  James "The Ubertastical" on Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:19 am

who is your partner NLB
James
James "The Ubertastical"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I'm not in the first show of the season? Empty Re: I'm not in the first show of the season?

Post  NLB on Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:02 am

James "The Ubertastical" wrote:who is your partner NLB

Captain Solution... We are "Captain_Enigma"
NLB
NLB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  palermo on Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:42 am

PanterMan vs. Atavism

ok, we said Atavism vs Palermo on his debut in the roster, and we were working in a storyline between us, but I see nothing is different, the VGM still doing the shows card drunked... I think the reasons of why this fed can´t be for RPgamers and can´t be better are clear ¬¬"

btw, I think Tank said me there isnt Light Heavyweight Title, but I see it at show´s card...
palermo
palermo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NLB on Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:56 am

palermo wrote:PanterMan vs. Atavism

ok, we said Atavism vs Palermo on his debut in the roster, and we were working in a storyline between us, but I see nothing is different, the VGM still doing the shows card drunked... I think the reasons of why this fed can´t be for RPgamers and can´t be better are clear ¬¬"

btw, I think Tank said me there isnt Light Heavyweight Title, but I see it at show´s card...

When I saw that there is a Light Heavewight championship match I finally realized that something in this fed is realy weird... lol
NLB
NLB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down