Thursday's Thuggin' Hellzone forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want a match in the first show

4 posters

Go down

I want a match in the first show Empty I want a match in the first show

Post  NLB Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:50 am

I don't care how, but I want someone to make this match in the first show of the season: NLB vs Captain Solution.
We are a tag team so it will be the first and last match we'll have against each other but please make this match!

P.S: The VGMs said that there will be minimum 1 tag team match each show, and in this show, there is 0 tag team matches...
NLB
NLB

Back to top Go down

I want a match in the first show Empty Re: I want a match in the first show

Post  TheHero Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:29 am

You're right, i also was surprised that there is no Tag Match in the first show. I think they have to fix something here.

TheHero

Back to top Go down

Post  NLB Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:48 am

NLB wrote:I don't care how, but I want someone to make this match in the first show of the season: NLB vs Captain Solution.
We are a tag team so it will be the first and last match we'll have against each other but please make this match!

P.S: The VGMs said that there will be minimum 1 tag team match each show, and in this show, there is 0 tag team matches...

The day came, and I don't have a match... I hope that I'll have a match in the next show (in the day after tommorow).

P.S: plz make it (if they will agree) Captain Solution & NLB vs Palermo & Atavism
NLB
NLB

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysterious Man Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:19 am

NLB wrote:
NLB wrote:I don't care how, but I want someone to make this match in the first show of the season: NLB vs Captain Solution.

The day came, and I don't have a match... I hope that I'll have a match in the next show (in the day after tommorow).

P.S: plz make it (if they will agree) Captain Solution & NLB vs Palermo & Atavism

I am sorry that I couldn't make it here on the first week.

I will keep my promises. That match is agreed for 7th January... it's the best I can do.
Mysterious Man
Mysterious Man

Back to top Go down

Post  NLB Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:03 am

P.S: plz make it (if they will agree) Captain Solution & NLB vs Palermo & Atavism[/quote]

I am sorry that I couldn't make it here on the first week.

I will keep my promises. That match is agreed for 7th January... it's the best I can do.[/quote]

This is all I wanted... Thx...
NLB
NLB

Back to top Go down

Post  Sargon Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:25 pm

I think that we may have a problem my contract expires on 07.01.2010. And if I don`t have a new cotract soon this match won`t happen.

P.S:I still don`t know how the things work here. But if you don`t have a contract how can you wrestle?
Sargon
Sargon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down