Thursday's Thuggin' Hellzone forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things that I think we need done before we actually do a episode.

+8
tardy triple h
Jethro Holliday
DrGore
Undertanker1
SHOOGA-LOOOGA
NLB
greenhousedx
mtcdawg
12 posters

Go down

Things that I think we need done before we actually do a episode. Empty Things that I think we need done before we actually do a episode.

Post  mtcdawg Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:23 pm

Okay there are a couple of things we need to do before we get TTH up and running. We have to first decide on what the championships are going to be and how we are going to storyline them out to people. Second we have to decide who is going to face who on the first match. I personally think it would be a very good idea if we have like a royal rumble (if possible) to see who would be the champion would be. It would take up the whole show and be a great starter match.

mtcdawg

Back to top Go down

Things that I think we need done before we actually do a episode. Empty i have an idea for title

Post  greenhousedx Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:34 pm

for title im thinking TTH Hardcore Title

greenhousedx

Back to top Go down

Things that I think we need done before we actually do a episode. Empty Idea for rivals

Post  NLB Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:46 pm

I think you can take storyline from anywhere (SVR, WWE today, TNA or something like that) and than randomally put wrestlers from TTH in the rivals and then just decide the champions...
NLB
NLB

Back to top Go down

Things that I think we need done before we actually do a episode. Empty Rivals reply

Post  greenhousedx Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:06 pm

i think each should get own rivals

greenhousedx

Back to top Go down

Things that I think we need done before we actually do a episode. Empty like it

Post  SHOOGA-LOOOGA Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:42 pm

Yeh i like the sound of that. Every wrestler in the fed in an over the top rope elimination match, for the strap. yeh i like that a lot. And i was thinking TTH Ultimate championship belt. TTH Ultimate tag team belts. Maybe a european belt or a light weight belt for the little guys or the lower level wrestlers. I think the more people make sugestions about this the betta so as to give us more choice
SHOOGA-LOOOGA
SHOOGA-LOOOGA

Back to top Go down

Things that I think we need done before we actually do a episode. Empty maybe for the first pay-per view its all hardcore type matches

Post  greenhousedx Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:22 pm

maybe for the first pay-per view its all hardcore type matches

greenhousedx

Back to top Go down

Things that I think we need done before we actually do a episode. Empty Ideas

Post  SHOOGA-LOOOGA Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:47 pm

i was just thinking maybe the last two people in the battle royal one could maybe scew the other one out of the title. Maybe some one that has just been eliminated out of the ring and gone back stage could reapear and distract the ref. and while the ref is distacted one of the wrestlers gets put over the top rope and out to the floor (unseen by the ref) and then while the person in the ring starts to celebrate the other person climbs back into the ring and eliminates the first person just in time for the ref to turn around and see the guy get thrown out. and that could set up our first feud. The distraction guy and the winner of the rumble might even tag toghether aswell. just an idea. what do you lot think of that
SHOOGA-LOOOGA
SHOOGA-LOOOGA

Back to top Go down

Things that I think we need done before we actually do a episode. Empty very nice

Post  greenhousedx Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:03 pm

really good could i do an interference plz

greenhousedx

Back to top Go down

Things that I think we need done before we actually do a episode. Empty nice

Post  Undertanker1 Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:36 pm

im all fore being one of the last doeds in thire ( :

Undertanker1

Back to top Go down

Things that I think we need done before we actually do a episode. Empty Re: Things that I think we need done before we actually do a episode.

Post  DrGore Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:10 pm

Yeah, a Battle Royal would be great. I love those Battles! Wink

DrGore

Back to top Go down

Things that I think we need done before we actually do a episode. Empty We cant

Post  Jethro Holliday Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:30 pm

We cant do a battle royal cause its to hard to write in every1 and every title has been decided except for the tag titles at the first show o and I'm a vgm so whoever you want to wrestle just pm me about it first plz

Jethro Holliday

Back to top Go down

Things that I think we need done before we actually do a episode. Empty Re: Things that I think we need done before we actually do a episode.

Post  tardy triple h Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:25 am

how do we tell who has the titles?

tardy triple h

Back to top Go down

Things that I think we need done before we actually do a episode. Empty Hey

Post  Cm-14 Xtremezt Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:47 pm

Ive already did alot for One Day im not making graphic for titles okay

Also we should make a Tth Jobber title
Cm-14 Xtremezt
Cm-14 Xtremezt

Back to top Go down

Post  Vodka Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:42 pm

i dont really have any ideas for names but i can create an image for them within a day if i get the names of them
Vodka
Vodka

Back to top Go down

Post  Dynamic Blazings Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:16 am

Cm-14 Xtremezt wrote:Ive already did alot for One Day im not making graphic for titles okay

Also we should make a Tth Jobber title

I second that.

Dynamic Blazings

Back to top Go down

Things that I think we need done before we actually do a episode. Empty LW title

Post  Jethro Holliday Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:53 pm

There is a jobber title its the LW title and that will be like our X Divison no weight requirments or anything all u need to be is lvl5 or 6 we'll get the other titles set up next season

Jethro Holliday

Back to top Go down

Things that I think we need done before we actually do a episode. Empty Jesse

Post  Jesse and Alex Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:49 am

Jethro Holliday wrote:There is a jobber title its the LW title and that will be like our X Divison no weight requirments or anything all u need to be is lvl5 or 6 we'll get the other titles set up next season

I'm liking the X-division type title
and I know it maybe a little late. but what about High and low rank tag titles?

Like how TNA has the Main Tag and the Japanese one (forgot the name)
Like The "Hellzone Tag Championship" and "Rookie Tag Titles"

Something to that effect

Jesse and Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down