Thursday's Thuggin' Hellzone forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VIEW ROSTER

4 posters

Go down

VIEW ROSTER Empty VIEW ROSTER

Post  Sargon Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:56 am

I think that the Tag Team Titles should be in the ROSTER. But they are not in there
Sargon
Sargon

Back to top Go down

VIEW ROSTER Empty Well im new here

Post  Scott Cannon Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:32 pm

I just joined the Fed today. I like it all ready. I hope i can helpout in any way. let me know what i can do.
Scott Cannon
Scott Cannon

http://www.myspace.com/emir17

Back to top Go down

VIEW ROSTER Empty Re: VIEW ROSTER

Post  SHOOGA-LOOOGA Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:37 am

er leave lol this place sucks and dont expect to have a contract renewall when yours ends lol
SHOOGA-LOOOGA
SHOOGA-LOOOGA

Back to top Go down

Post  Sargon Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:16 pm

I want to leave, but the reason I am staying is because my tag team partner is not sure about my decision. If we are going to another fed we want to be together as a Tag Team that can really prosper.

We are champions, but we even don`t have titles pale
Sargon
Sargon

Back to top Go down

Post  SHOOGA-LOOOGA Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:27 pm

in this fed we had a light heavy weight champ that had fought for and won the title. The vgm didnt like him so he took the title away (no title match) and had a tournament to find a new champ, im ic champ and he tried to have a ic champinship match without me losing it and the match didnt involve me, i was that loud about it and wouldnt let it lie that im still champ, so if you think you are here because your the champs think again because if the vgm doesnt like you then you are no longer tag champs, so do your selfs a big favour and leave while you are still champs, before he takes it away from you
SHOOGA-LOOOGA
SHOOGA-LOOOGA

Back to top Go down

Post  NLB Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:36 am

Sargon wrote:I want to leave, but the reason I am staying is because my tag team partner is not sure about my decision. If we are going to another fed we want to be together as a Tag Team that can really prosper.

We are champions, but we even don`t have titles pale

Know what? Let's wait 'till Thursday, if we'll have a match and we'll be known as the tag team champs in the rostar, than we'll stay, ok?
NLB
NLB

Back to top Go down

Post  Sargon Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:37 pm

Sounds fair to me we will wait. But if everything is the same after Thursday we will take your advice SHOOGA, be sure in that Wink
Sargon
Sargon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down