Thursday's Thuggin' Hellzone forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHOOGA IN THE LOCKER ROOM

2 posters

Go down

SHOOGA IN THE LOCKER ROOM Empty SHOOGA IN THE LOCKER ROOM

Post  SHOOGA-LOOOGA Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:13 pm

WE ARE BACK FROM COMERCIALS

we are here in the locker room with SHOOGA LOOOGA, oh my god SHOOGA is smashing his head into the lockers

camera pans to SHOOGS standing in the corner screaming fight fight fight, i needs to fight and smashing his head full into the locker. fight fight fight, let me fight.

wow whats going on, the locker room door opens and in walks TANK the man himself, hey what the hell is going on, oh shit dude its you SHOOGS whats up dude.As he turns to look at SHOOGA who has stopped hitting his head into the locker he notices blood every where.shooga is a crimson mask, he is open wide,

SHOOGA :fight fight fight i needs me a fight boss, Let me fight
tank: ok dude i aint stopped you yet, name it what you need
SHOOGA : starts smashing his head in to the locker again then stops to think while wiping the blood from his brow, ok boss give me a first blood match right now i will fight anybody. fight fight fight as he again starts smashing his head into the locker.
tank: starts to laugh, which stuns shooga. ok SHOOGS you can have a fight but i cant give you a first blood match dude, you would lose as your already busted wide open, i tell you what, how about you and HAN tagging together
SHOOGA: lol yeh i guess i am bleeding a little. Yeh tag match that sounds cool, me and HAN the man SOLO. yeh i likes the sound of that, ok boss thanks. now leave me i need to concentrate. see you TANK boss. as SHOOGS comences smashing his head into the locker and shouting tag champs, tag champs
TANK: lol see you SHOOGS and watch that head

yeh well i guess we just witnessed the birth of a new tag team. will they be any good. only time will tell. ok back to you at ring side

Last edited by SHOOGA-LOOOGA on Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total
SHOOGA-LOOOGA
SHOOGA-LOOOGA

Back to top Go down

SHOOGA IN THE LOCKER ROOM Empty Re: SHOOGA IN THE LOCKER ROOM

Post  han solo Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:33 am

nice work take out the brackets round names and just put :

han solo

Back to top Go down

Post  SHOOGA-LOOOGA Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:51 am

there you go boss all done lol. i spent all this time in different feds and that is my first rp lol. im not a virgin any more lmfao
SHOOGA-LOOOGA
SHOOGA-LOOOGA

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down