Thursday's Thuggin' Hellzone forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTH thursday thuggin HELLZONE 12-9 NEW GUYS LOOK HERE

+2
SHOOGA-LOOOGA
the icon sean
6 posters

Go down

TTH thursday thuggin HELLZONE 12-9  NEW GUYS LOOK HERE Empty TTH thursday thuggin HELLZONE 12-9 NEW GUYS LOOK HERE

Post  the icon sean Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:19 pm

TTH: Thursday's Thuggin' Hellzone

2009-12-10 19:00

Captain Solution vs. Funky Fresh
Hollywood Deruiter vs. James Ubernful
JBL vs. Mr.Rip
Scott McDonald vs. The Icon Sean
Jake Summers vs. Jyrä
Seltor vs. Silly Monkey
Batista vs. Arbaaz Amer Alam
Light Heavyweight Title: Methen (c) vs. Dr.Gore
IC Title Match: Drinks Umbrella vs. Jokerman
Title Rematch: Stevinho (c) vs. Shooga-Loooga

NEW WRESTLERS SHOULD LOOK HERE FOR THERE FIRST MATCH
the icon sean
the icon sean

Back to top Go down

TTH thursday thuggin HELLZONE 12-9  NEW GUYS LOOK HERE Empty Re: TTH thursday thuggin HELLZONE 12-9 NEW GUYS LOOK HERE

Post  SHOOGA-LOOOGA Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:04 am

you cant have a IC title match, i still have the belt. and as no one has beaten me to take it from me to have a title match surely i should be in it.
SHOOGA-LOOOGA
SHOOGA-LOOOGA

Back to top Go down

TTH thursday thuggin HELLZONE 12-9  NEW GUYS LOOK HERE Empty Re: TTH thursday thuggin HELLZONE 12-9 NEW GUYS LOOK HERE

Post  Mysterious Man Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:12 pm

SHOOGA-LOOOGA wrote:you cant have a IC title match, i still have the belt. and as no one has beaten me to take it from me to have a title match surely i should be in it.

SHOOGA, do you remember when GM forgot to write you as IC champ?
Yesterday, I asked him to do it. Well, this match was scheduled when Jokerman still *appeared* as IC champ.

And what's up with Methen against Dr. Gore?
That's lv 17 against lv 13, who do you think will win? Jeez...
Mysterious Man
Mysterious Man

Back to top Go down

Post  Atavism Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:50 am

Well, I guess, I must look for a match. And because it’s my debut, I think it should be something special. What about a submission match against my tag team partner Chris Palermo, as an introduction for Atavism in the federation? Then everybody will know to fear for their titles because of THE RADICALZ.

It's gonna be a great fight.
Atavism
Atavism

Back to top Go down

Post  zozoli Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:21 am

i new in this fed and i no show

zozoli

Back to top Go down

Post  palermo Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:53 am

A submission match between my partner Atavism and I could be awesome, can it could be in the next show, VGM´s? Smile
palermo
palermo

Back to top Go down

Post  SHOOGA-LOOOGA Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:55 am

you still cant have a title match when neither of them holds the strap and someone else does IE me. It doesnt realy matter when the match was signed if they havent got the title they cant fight for it lol. Dam this fed goes from being mega unprofesional to down right farcical. Sorry people the IC title match tonight doesnt mean shit.
SHOOGA-LOOOGA
SHOOGA-LOOOGA

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysterious Man Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:09 am

palermo wrote:A submission match between my partner Atavism and I could be awesome, can it could be in the next show, VGM´s? Smile

Well... we must not forget that the 1 week season break is coming up.
So yeah, you've got yourselves a fight for the next show in the new season.
Work a RP; you've got 2 weeks, starting today.
Mysterious Man
Mysterious Man

Back to top Go down

TTH thursday thuggin HELLZONE 12-9  NEW GUYS LOOK HERE Empty re:TTH thursday thuggin HELLZONE 12-9 NEW GUYS LOOK HERE

Post  zozoli Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:56 am

i want a match in a the next show pleas

zozoli

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down