Thursday's Thuggin' Hellzone forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm not in the first show of the season?

3 posters

Go down

I'm not in the first show of the season? Empty I'm not in the first show of the season?

Post  NLB Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:16 am

Why am I not in the show? I have a tag team partner and there isn't even 1 tag team match in the show (my partner doesn't have a match to), so, can I have a tag team match?
NLB
NLB

Back to top Go down

I'm not in the first show of the season? Empty Re: I'm not in the first show of the season?

Post  James "The Ubertastical" Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:19 am

who is your partner NLB
James
James "The Ubertastical"

Back to top Go down

I'm not in the first show of the season? Empty Re: I'm not in the first show of the season?

Post  NLB Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:02 am

James "The Ubertastical" wrote:who is your partner NLB

Captain Solution... We are "Captain_Enigma"
NLB
NLB

Back to top Go down

Post  palermo Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:42 am

PanterMan vs. Atavism

ok, we said Atavism vs Palermo on his debut in the roster, and we were working in a storyline between us, but I see nothing is different, the VGM still doing the shows card drunked... I think the reasons of why this fed can´t be for RPgamers and can´t be better are clear ¬¬"

btw, I think Tank said me there isnt Light Heavyweight Title, but I see it at show´s card...
palermo
palermo

Back to top Go down

Post  NLB Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:56 am

palermo wrote:PanterMan vs. Atavism

ok, we said Atavism vs Palermo on his debut in the roster, and we were working in a storyline between us, but I see nothing is different, the VGM still doing the shows card drunked... I think the reasons of why this fed can´t be for RPgamers and can´t be better are clear ¬¬"

btw, I think Tank said me there isnt Light Heavyweight Title, but I see it at show´s card...

When I saw that there is a Light Heavewight championship match I finally realized that something in this fed is realy weird... lol
NLB
NLB

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down